Monday, February 28, 2011

boys and cake

presh husbands like to bond with rocket ships. its a sunday afternoon type of thing. its also presh that presh husbands became friends because we are presh friends.  i'm so glad they can bond at a couch in middle of anthropologie.





also this is presh.  well not presh. w o n d e r f u l! I'm trying to decide if I really do love my sparsely decorated walls or if they need this kind of wonder treatment. (P.S. my fav blogger jordan ferney's husband is the artist, oh and they are on sale)



i'm especially fond of these prints because they remind me of the cakes at my wedding. jake and i were lucky enough to have 10 different women in our lives bake us a unique cake to serve at the reception.  yum.

2 comments:

  1. i like sky rocket sundays. we should bring a blanket and snacks next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like cake. especially the ones on your love day. i ate three of them... henry made me.

    ReplyDelete