Wednesday, March 9, 2011

little lady



Stella Rose is over a month old. She's a quick one. I couldn't be more excited to snuggle her this weekend. She lives at the Central Coast; 2.5 hours away from her auntie!

I had a really special relationship with my aunt when I was a little girl. What an amazing thing to be: an aunt. No really, it is.

I loved sleepovers, Mexican restaurants, and shopping with my aunt. I ate up everything she said. When the kids at school teased me for my 'baby's bike', she heard my cry and surprised me with a shopping trip to pick out a new bicycle. Was is overindulgence? Maybe. But she heard me in a way only an aunt could.

So, rest easy, Sis. You will be heard.

1 comment:

  1. she's a little precious - or maybe littlest pet shop? excited for you to spend time with her soon.

    ReplyDelete